About Me

My photo
Grumpy, yet verbose.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Closing In

I don't normally post about my campaign here. I usually just update the logs over at Obsidian Portal, but I realized that with Session #29 coming up tonight, we are closing in on the end of Night's Dark Terror. For those of you not familiar with B10, it's practically a campaign in itself. The story takes the characters all over most of eastern Karameikos. It's been a ton of fun, and I'm really pleased that we've managed to keep going through the whole thing. (knocks wood)






I will confess a certain level of GM fatigue, since I've been running this almost non-stop (with a few fun breaks) for the better part of a year, and trying to stick to a particular published module can be constraining at times. Perhaps when this is over someone else will run for a little bit. On the one hand that can be a relief, but on the other it's hard to step out from behind the screen and avoid backseat GM-ing. I can only say that if I end up playing instead of running, I will do my best to clam up.

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful map of Karameikos! Did you do that?

    Congratulations on reaching the end of your campaign! Hope some of your players survive to tell the tale.

    - Calithena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could draw like that! No, I pulled that off the intertubes years ago. I tweaked it slightly in GIMP, changing "Mirros" to Specularum, and things like that.

      Delete