- Cramond: "Baseline" euro-fantasy kingdom in setting. Possible uncertainty about succession. Changed and metalmen tolerated but not well-accepted.
- Jerimet: Up & coming recent dynasty. Territorial ambitions. Ships changed and metalmen to a quasi penal colony.
- Tyros: Plutocratic sea traders, run by an extremely wealthy oligarchy. Think Venice mixed with the Islands of the Purple Towns.
- Lossara: Horse tribes. Cross between arabs and mongols.
- Tolkati: Northern barbarians. Eskimo Conan.
- Arganta: Viking pirates from a desert land.
- Glaw: Mysterious forests.
- Subat: Fallen empire. Kind of like Melnibone and Stygia mixed with Mayan overtones.
- Elves found in remote, wooded areas of Jerimet and Cramond.
- Dwarfs primarily from Spear Mts.
- Halflings live among men in farming communities.
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Kelvernia: Bullet Points for Nations
Here's the quickie blurb for each country as I would describe them to a player: