About Me

My photo
Grumpy, yet verbose.

Monday, March 11, 2013

New campaign and impending Garycon

Tonight is the second session of the new LL campaign. I'm trying not to steer things too much, but –following Beedo's advice– I want to give them a definite adventure hook to follow initially. I haven't had oodles of time to prep more than that, but hopefully it'll be enough to carry them along into the setting, where the broad strokes I laid out will guide things a bit.

All this is right in the middle of getting ready for Garycon. I shipped our merchandise last week and I fly out to Milwaukee Wednesday afternoon. This will be a very different experience for me, as I am both GM-ing and exhibiting at the con. Still, I did manage to make some room for actual gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment